It’s mandatory that your web design meets these requirements, so please review this list before and after your design process:
- Maximum width of the content area should not exceed 1000px.
- Fonts should be web friendly. Please avoid using more than 2-3 different fonts. Here are the web-safe fonts for both Mac & Windows:
- i. Arial
- ii. Comic Sans
- iii. Courier New
- iv. Georgia
- v. Impact
- vi. Palatino
- vii. Tahoma
- viii. Times New Roman
- ix. Trebuchet MS
- x. Verdana
- Template resolution should be 72 DPI.
- Layers of each section of the template should be kept in separate folders.
- Layers & folders should have their own unique names.
- Avoid adding effects on text.
- Ideal width of the background is 1500px.
- Do not add filters on images with watermarks.
- For images use "adjustment layers" option for brightness/contrast etc.
- Only use images from www.thinkstockphotos.com unless client requests something different.