What source file formats are required for a contest I've won?
Posted by Alan Smith on 03 April 2015 04:06 PM
Below are the file types which are required to be sent once you have won a contest:
* Sometimes spot colors are also required if a client requests for it.
* Kindly use only Pantone shades.
* For the fonts used in the logo and tag line text, you are required to embed or convert them before sending.
Below are the file formats required for stationery contests:
Files required for a brochure or other print contests:
You are required to provide clients with editable .AI Adobe Illustrator or .FH or FreeHand in CMYK format.
Alternatively, .TIFF in CMYK 300 DPI for printing purposes can also be provided.
* All stationery contests related to business card, letterhead, and envelope etc. need to be saved and sent in separate files, showing crop marks and bleeds for printing purposes.
Files required for a web contest:
You will be required to provide the following file formats for your web contest:
Additional graphic files used for completion of the web contest will also be required.
Compression Utility Software Used at Logo Design Guru:
* For Windows Users: Win zip
* For Mac Users: Stuff it
Please add a file named "Information.txt" along with each set of final files for logo, stationery and brochure and include the following information:
* Pantone --- C
* Blue: C=100, M=80, Y=0, K=0
* Orange: C=0, M=40, Y=100, K=0
* EA Fonts